- The host organization must be a member of a minor softball association/league.
- Ensure a minimum of ten (10) people are registered for the Umpire Clinic.
- Ensure the Membership Assistance Program (MAP) Grant forms are completed and submitted on time.
- Pay the instructor(s) their honorarium and all expenses which are reimbursed by our MAP Grant.
- Ensure the facility has an overhead and/or LCD projector, TV and screen. Also ensure the facility has a classroom, gym, or large space for the mechanics portion of the clinic.
- Advertise the umpire clinic in the region (acknowledging support by Saskatchewan Lotteries and Softball Saskatchewan)
DEADLINE FOR A BID TO HOST IS Feb. 1st, 2024. Any late bids will not be guaranteed a clinic. The number and location of clinics will be determined by the UDC.